Thursday, March 20, 2014

so its finally spring

Literally counting down the days until summer - I miss it so much!! :( No school, total freedom, ice cream, and shorts... what's not to love? A few flashbacks, thanks to Instagram -


Smoothies!!


On the flight to Oregon - flying on airplanes is one of my favorite things to do


Arial view of California - I plan to visit LA or San Francisco someday...


Bubble tea, in Portland, OR!! Personally, I don't think it's that great, the "bubbles" were kind of gross. Or maybe that's just the store??

Anyway, I don't actually post on here that often, partly because I'm too lazy and my life is boring and I can't get online that often because of school... only 73 more days until it's over for me (haha yes I'm literally counting down the days)

No comments:

Post a Comment