Saturday, January 25, 2014

Oops ft. Style Inspiration

   School and family and life in general has kept me from updating this blog recently, but anyway I plan to make more of an effort to consistently make posts on it. Although I love love love clothes and fashion and all that jazz, school and family always come first, however, it has paid off! Yesterday, I scored 96% on my AP biology class test, which gave me an extremely satisfying feeling.

   Anyway, I had to post about how obsessed I am with Rebecca of The Clothes Horse!! She runs such an amazing blog and I literally adore her style so much.

This was her most recent post - she has a great taste in books!

This was taken with her boyfriend, and they make the most adorable couple 



So basically, I idolize her style. Her pictures and outfits remind me of poetry and she is so pretty and nice too. I remember messaging her a little while ago and she replied with incredibly helpful advice. I hope she continues posting for a while; I don't know what I would do without her and her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment